For high-level meetings and events, we provide comprehensive conference management and include the services of one of our in-house Meeting Managers, who takes full charge of all aspects of your meeting’s language needs, including
- Designing interpretation equipment requirements
- Contracting & managing simultaneous interpreters
- Supervising translation of meeting/event materials
- Coordinating with venue, AV & production companies
- Scheduling equipment technicians & installation
- Supervising multi-language digital recordings of proceedings
- Contracting & managing trade show & escort interpreters
- Ensuring all travel arrangements for interpreters & technicians
- Managing quality compliance & conformance to requirements
Interpretation equipment rentals
For groups that prefer to provide their own interpreters, we offer the rental of a wide range of simultaneous interpretation systems, with any level of technician support requested by the client, including
- Equipment rental only (free 24/7 telephone technical support is always included in the rental fee)
- Equipment rental + installation by one of our technicians, with strike down + ship back by client
- Equipment rental + installation + strike down by one of our technicians
- Equipment rental + installation + strike down + limited technician services
- Equipment rental + full technician services
Click to download our Rental Catalog
Interpretation equipment sales
We design the best and most cost-effective system for you and we give you a lowest price guarantee. In addition, we offer discounts to non-profit, non-governmental, and faith-based organizations, as well as to the public sector and resellers worldwide.
When you buy equipment from us, you can be secure in the knowledge that we will always be there for you to answer any questions, troubleshoot, or talk you through an entire equipment setup, no matter when you need us.
Our technical support hotline is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Our phones are answered, not by a telemarketer reading answers off a computer screen, but by one of our full-time employees with in-depth knowledge of simultaneous interpretation and hearing assistance equipment.